Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Cuttlebug Mania Anything Christmas Challenge and Some Quick Christmas Cards

Hello and welcome here!  It's December and time for the last Cuttleubug Mania challenge of 2017!


Challenge - Anything Christmas
(use a die &/or embossing folder)

For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania. 
Challenge runs for 4 weeks. 
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!


Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I tend to keep my cards fairly simple at Christmas because I'm usually making more than 1.  You know me, I usually add dimension with foam squares and finish my cards with some embellishment. So the cards I'm sharing today you can definitely bling them up, or keep them simple like I have.

A huge thanks to our Fearless Leader Jannie for sending me an early Christmas gift of the snowman stamp and die set...sooooooo cute!!!  I just coloured him quickly with Distress Markers and boom, my card was done.

Inside:


Recipe:  Bazzill CS-blue, red & white, SS-Craft Sensations Snowman, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Distress Markers, Sizzix EF-Winter Snowflakes, My Favorite Things Stitched Oval Scallop Frame, Craft Sensations Snowman Die, Lawn Fawn Scripty Merry Die, Diamond Stickles.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Sizzix Winter Snowflakes 3D Embossing Folder
Craft Sensations Snowman Die
Lawn Fawn Scripty Merry Die
My Favorite Things Stitched Oval Scallop Frame Die

 Here are a few more of my quick Christmas cards!  
My inspiration came from Pinterest of course.






Merry Christmas from our home to yours!!
Deneen

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails